Friday, September 18, 2015

Tucson Guns Newsletter Sept 2015

Tucson Guns Newsletter
View this email in your browser
A Message from Scott

I am leaving Tucson Guns.  
Friday September 25 will be my last day at the shop.
 
I have been offered a new opportunity and I accepted a career with Edward Jones as a Financial Advisor.   I have had a great time in the Firearms Industry for the last 16 years, the past 12 years at Tucson Guns has been quite a journey.  I have enjoyed the experiences and learned a ton and met many great people. 
 
I am excited for the future of Tucson Guns.  Bob, Shane, James and Pete have some great plans and I believe the momentum is heading in the right direction.  I really will miss working with all of you; the stories, figuring out better ways to mount items/manipulate guns/adapt accessories/etc., assessing your needs and recommending solutions based on experience. 

I have been very fortunate to have the relationships I have had and been able to do many of the things that I have in this industry.  

I am going to truly miss talking and shooting and hanging out with a lot of you guys.  Please feel free to keep in touch with me. sjloomis@gmail.com  

Thank you guys for everything you have taught me, the experiences we have shared, and your friendships and support over the years.

Scott Loomis

Congratulations to Scott on his new position.  With his energy level in a totally new field, I know he'll do well and Tucson Guns will recommend him as an investment manager.  He has a business degree and is ahead of many with his financial understanding.

We will miss Scott not being there, he was with me since the very early years and helped shape what Tucson Guns has become over the years.

More than ever, we will be working hard to remain your favorite gun shop and will keep our neighborhood style.  We encourage all of you to also let us know how we are doing and what we can do to improve our operation to benefit you, our customers.
- Bob
8556 E. Broadway   
520-722-6886 

LOCAL GUN SHOP ON THE EAST END OF TUCSON
NEW, MODERN, UNUSUAL AND ANTIQUE FIREARMS
BUY - SELL – TRADE

Summer Hours: 
Closed Sunday & Monday
Tues - Fri 9am – 6pm
Sat 9am – 5pm

Our Website
Our Website
Facebook
Facebook
Copyright © 2015 Tucson Guns, All rights reserved.
Thank you for signing up for the Tucson Guns Newsletter

Our mailing address is:
Tucson Guns
8556 E. Broadway
Tucson, AZ 85710

Add us to your address book


unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences 

No comments: